Apply Config does not work

I updated my distro last night and the apply config button in the web GUI has stopped working. I upgraded from FreePBX 13.0.195.12 to the newest release. Everything appears to work fine but when I try to make configuration changes via the web GUI I get this error.

exit: 1 Unable to continue. Illegal string offset ‘target’ in /var/www/html/admin/modules/customappsreg/functions.inc.php on line 59 #0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/customappsreg/functions.inc.php(59): Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘Illegal string …’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’, 59, Array) #1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php(300): customappsreg_getdestinfo(‘ivr-1,s,1’) #2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php(351): framework_identify_destinations(Array, Array) #3 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(818): framework_list_problem_destinations(Array, false) #4 {main}

How do I start to trouble shoot this?

What is this module?

What is the output of the following:

fwconsole m
select * from custom_extensions;

Thanks for your replay. I will let you know tomorrow. I had to restore from a snapshot so our phones would work today.

empty data set

No idea what’s going on, but if you run into it again you can prob fix by getting rid of the module:

fwconsole ma delete customappsreg

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.