Analong pots lines in hunt group to disconnect one of the lines

I just blank them out becuase it has phone number on it. All channel on the columns was on all the lines.

You need to define ‘groups’ and channels

Now one set-up and working you can remove the dahdi module as dahdi just needs/etc/dahdi/modules for hardware /etc/dahdi/system.conf to define the cards and channels , to deconstruct the system, post the content of /etc/asterisk/chan-dahdi.conf

-bash: /etc/asterisk/chan-dahdi.conf: No such file or directory

Was the xxxxxxxxxx the calling number or the called number? Normally, both would appear. The called number should appear in the DID column.

the xxxxxxxxxx first one is my cell phone numnber the second xxxxxxxxxx shows up as the phone line number. I just put the xxxxxxxxx in there so I can keep my number somewhat safe.

Good. Confirm that you have an Inbound Route with DID Number set exactly to the ‘phone line number’ in the CDR, CallerID number left blank (shows as ANY), and Set Destination specifying Extensions and your extension number.

If so, make a test call in (that should go to your extension but goes to the IVR instead), paste the Asterisk log for the call at pastebin.com and post the link here.

If I call in to that number It rings to the IVR just like the other lines that are in the hunt group. I took this line from the hunt group. I called the phone compant to tell them to disconnect it from the hunt group and put it as a line by itself and only took 20 minutes. now it is a line by itself. I can call to the number and it rings to the pbx and I still get the IVR reocrdings just like the other lines.

But you have an Inbound Route that should send it to your extension. Please paste a log of an incorrectly routed call.

typo chan_dahdi.conf

I talked to my friend a few minutes ago. He told me not to start changing things around because I might end up messing the whole system up. And he is right I might end up screwing things up. He told me he has a grandstream fxo box he will give me I can use that to connect to the pbx. I know enough of grandstream I can set it up. I have set up 2 boxes already last year to help another friend of mine out.

I think that is the safer bet to be honest. What does everyone think?

I think that you should paste the frickin log so we can see what needs changing. The problem may be trivial.

2 Likes

I think you should paste the frickin file so we can track down what your friend did for you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.