Analong pots lines in hunt group to disconnect one of the lines

Hello, I have a old freepbx setup with 2 pcie samgoma pci fxo cards that are I have a small hunt group 5 lines. I’m going to disconnect one line from the hunt group But I still would like to keep the line connected to the card but only ring to one of my phones and not anywhere else.

The problem is I have no clue how I can do that. I really need help. I had help in the community many years ago to setup these cards. please someone help me to figure this out? Any information I forgot or left out please let me know.

Joseph

Did you manually install wanrouter and dahdi or rely on the FreePBX distro and dahdi setup module ?

The freepbx I used was the iso from the freepbx website I have to look at what version it is also I believe the person that helped me setup the dahdi but to be honest I don’t remember all that was setup it was back maybe in 2014/15. As for the wanrouter what do you mean by that. I don’t know what that is?

ls -l /etc/dahdi
ls -l /etc/asterisk/*dahdi*
dahdi_cfg -vv

I can not until Monday. I lost my keys and I don’t have a way to get in.

You should save your keys with bitwarden or it’s like :slight_smile:

A long time ago my drunken uncle was travelling home on the London tube late at night, nobody was around but being a good citizen, while ascending the escalator, he saw some keys on the tread ahead of him, so he turned them in to the ticket collector and then stumbled home. . .

Lol door keys. I can’t find them and steel door doesn’t end well. I’ll post an updated when I get in.

When i enter them commands I get this.

ls -l /etc/dahdi

[root@localhost ~]# ls -l /etc/dahdi
total 32
-rwxrwxr-x. 1 asterisk asterisk 1617 Sep 23  2014 assigned-spans.conf.sample
-rwxrwxr-x. 1 asterisk asterisk 6095 Sep 23  2014 genconf_parameters
-rwxrwxr-x. 1 asterisk asterisk  734 Sep 23  2014 init.conf
-rwxrwxr-x. 1 asterisk asterisk 2037 Sep 23  2014 modules
-rwxrwxr-x. 1 asterisk asterisk  820 Sep 23  2014 span-types.conf.sample
-rwxrwxr-x  1 asterisk asterisk  477 Apr 10 14:34 system.conf
-rwxrwxr-x  1 asterisk asterisk  477 May 30 14:47 system.conf.bak
 ls -l /etc/asterisk/*dahdi*
-rwxrwxr-x. 1 asterisk asterisk  664 Apr 10 14:34 /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi_additional.conf
-rwxrwxr-x  1 asterisk asterisk    0 Jul 16  2016 /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi_channels_custom.conf
-rwxrwxr-x  1 asterisk asterisk 1349 Apr 10 14:34 /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf
-rwxrwxr-x  1 asterisk asterisk 1349 May 30 14:47 /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf.bak
-rwxrwxr-x. 1 asterisk asterisk  766 Feb 27  2011 /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf.old
-rwxrwxr-x. 1 asterisk asterisk  715 Jul 15  2016 /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf.template
-rwxrwxr-x  1 asterisk asterisk  664 Apr 10 14:34 /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi_general.conf
-rwxrwxr-x  1 asterisk asterisk    0 Jul 16  2016 /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi_general_custom.conf
-rwxrwxr-x  1 asterisk asterisk 1127 Apr 10 14:34 /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi_groups.conf
-rwxrwxr-x. 1 asterisk asterisk    0 Jul 15  2016 /etc/asterisk/dahdi-channels.conf

dahdi_cfg -vv
DAHDI Tools Version - 2.10.0.1

DAHDI Version: 2.10.0.1
Echo Canceller(s): OSLEC
Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 03)
Channel 04: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 04)
Channel 05: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 05)
Channel 06: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 06)
Channel 07: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 07)
Channel 08: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 08)

8 channels to configure.

Setting echocan for channel 1 to oslec
Setting echocan for channel 2 to oslec
Setting echocan for channel 3 to oslec
Setting echocan for channel 4 to oslec
Setting echocan for channel 5 to oslec
Setting echocan for channel 6 to oslec
Setting echocan for channel 7 to oslec
Setting echocan for channel 8 to oslec

There are 2 cards each card has 4 ports on it. Each card is PCI.

First card has 4 ports connected to phone lines. The second card has nothing connected to it. I have one extra line I’m wanted to put on it.

I have the line disconnect from the hunt group I just can not figure out how to have one of my phone extension just that line go to that extension only.

On incoming calls, does the DID field of the CDR show the called number, or at least a unique value?

If so, use that value as DID Number in an Inbound Route targeting your extension.

To be honest I do not know. This was all setup as a hunt group. I’m not sure how to see If it does or not. How do I check this?

Call in from your mobile to two different numbers. Go to Reports → CDR Reports and see what appears in the DID column.

I called the number and it does ring into the pbx because I can here the IVR message.

I get this from the reports

2023-06-01 09:59:06 1685627946.2071 "CHRZ JOSEPH " xxxxxxxxxx Dial 714 ANSWERED 00:18

Edit: It pluged into the second card port 4 with nothing else on that card. The first card has the 4 ports of the other lines pluged into it.

From a best practice point of view, none of these files looks like they should have execute permission.

What files are you speaking of?

Those dahdi files indicate that you have (ir had) the freepbx dahdi ‘helper’ module installed, I am not so familiar with it but you separate the channels with groups, (group=n) followed by a list of channels , if all channels are not defined, another group=m followed by channels=x-y will separate the channels onto groups.

So the DID column is blank? Possibly, the mapping between DAHDI channels and phone numbers was never set up. See DAHDI Channel DIDs User Guide - PBX GUI - Documentation

5 to 7 or maybe 8 years ago. Someone helped me Set this up. I honestly don’t remember who it was.

There are 8 in the channels on the right I had to block out some information.

So, each DAHDI channel does have a unique DID assigned, but in the CDRs, the DID column is blank? Or is it missing?

Is this true for all 5 of your active channels?