I noticed one minor annoyance since the latest update to FreePBX.
I have two sites connected with an IAX2 trunk. Follow-me works through the trunk just fine and I can see the Called ID when a call gets routed through the trunk. However, when a handset calls an extension at the other site, I only get “Unknown/Unknown” on the Caller ID at the extension. I ran Asterisk in verbose mode when I made the calls and I can see dialparties.agi stating the Caller ID correctly on both ends, but it never gets to the phones. It worked in 2.1.2 and earlier and this only seems to have happened when I upgraded to 2.1.3.
Post generated using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com)