Allow another extension to call outside

hello,
I have a freepbx apparently in the old configuation all extensions can not call the external except one.
I would allow another extension to call external
thank you for your help

Did you notice this when you came in?

http://www.freepbx.org/forum/general-help/read-before-posting-help-us-help-you

trixbox v2.8.0.4
Kernel Version 2.6.18-164.11.1.el5 (SMP)
Distro Name CentOS release 5.5 (Final)

thanks

Its very likely tied to some context which that extension has that other’s dont. Either that or restrictions are set on outbound routes.

You might need to provide more details or screen shot showing clearly extension that can call, extension that cannot, if you have something called Custom Context, show us that, show us the outbound routes thingy too…

Also, trixbox abandonded the project years ago. They modified FreePBX, promised to make it better then screwed over all the users.

You need to plan on upgrading to the latest FreePBX if you want any support.

To give you some help what context are your extensions in (the ones that work and the ones that don’t)

Also do you have a module installed called custom context?

Hello,
All extensions are the context from-internal.
i dont have a module installed called custom context
how can export the screen of cli for you to see what happens during a call.
Thank you for your help

You can use an SSH client like putty on your PC to access the shell.

If it is a long capture please use pastebin.ca

Remember trixbox is not supported so you are not going to receive an analysis, just a quick glance to help you out of a jam.

ok thanks
how can i upgrade trixbox to freepbx without uninstalling

installing the latest distro and rebuilding your system. you can save the various recordings you have made as well as any voice mail on the system and then copy it into the appropriate locations on the new system. if you have a pc laying around build the new system on it and once you are ready to cut over, back it up, boot the distro on the current hardware and restore the system. you should be down for less than 30 minutes.