All Extensions Unavailable, Ring Groups/Calls Going to VM

I recently upgraded a FreePBX 13 system to 14 and now all extensions are marked unavailable by asterisk, and any calls to them fail. I’ve upgraded several systems but that was over a year ago, and many things seemed to be broken after the upgrade (voicemail/SIP/PJSIP ports, asterisk manager password, etc.), which I fixed.

Extensions are PJSIP. If I call their main line it’s supposed to ring several extensions, but simply goes to the unanswered destination with no ringing. Additionally direct calls to DID aren’t working either, they are going directly to voicemail or find me/follow me, if enabled. Extension to extension calls are affected too, go straight to voicemail.

I did a trace and found that Asterisk sees all these extensions as not available. However they are all registered and can make outbound calls outside of the system. The important part of the trace is:
dialparties.agi: Setting default NOANSWER DIALSTATUS since no extensions available

Just wondering where I should start to troubleshoot this. Never seen something like this before.

Here’s a trace of a call into their ringgroup:
Scheduling destruction of SIP dialog ‘[email protected]’ in 32000 ms (Method: OPTIONS)
> 0x27d4710 – Strict RTP learning complete - Locking on source address 64.2.142.19:18662
– Executing [[email protected]:20] Set(“SIP/vitel-inbound-00000010”, “__ALT_CONFIRM_MSG=”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:21] GotoIf(“SIP/vitel-inbound-00000010”, “0?RGVQANNOUNCE:NORGVQANNOUNCE”) in new stack
– Goto (ext-group,600,24)
– Executing [[email protected]:24] Macro(“SIP/vitel-inbound-00000010”, “dial,20,Ttr,201-202-203-205”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:1] NoOp(“SIP/vitel-inbound-00000010”, "Blind Transfer: , Attended Transfer: , User: , Alert Info: ") in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]al:2] ExecIf(“SIP/vitel-inbound-00000010”, “0?Set(ALERT_INFO=)”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:3] ExecIf(“SIP/vitel-inbound-00000010”, “0?Set(ALERT_INFO=)”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:4] ExecIf(“SIP/vitel-inbound-00000010”, “0?Set(ALERT_INFO=)”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:5] ExecIf(“SIP/vitel-inbound-00000010”, “0?Set(CHANNEL(musicclass)=)”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:6] AGI(“SIP/vitel-inbound-00000010”, “dialparties.agi”) in new stack
– Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/dialparties.agi
dialparties.agi: Starting New Dialparties.agi
dialparties.agi: Caller ID name is ‘SIMI VALLEY CA’ number is ‘xxxxxxxxxx’
dialparties.agi: CW Ignore is:
dialparties.agi: CF Ignore is: TRUE
dialparties.agi: CW IN_USE/BUSY is: 1
> dialparties.agi: USE_CONFIRMATION: ‘FALSE’
> dialparties.agi: RINGGROUP_INDEX: ‘’
dialparties.agi: Methodology of ring is ‘ringall’
– dialparties.agi: Added extension 201 to extension map
– dialparties.agi: Added extension 202 to extension map
– dialparties.agi: Added extension 203 to extension map
– dialparties.agi: Added extension 205 to extension map
– dialparties.agi: Extension 201 cf is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 202 cf is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 203 cf is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 205 cf is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 201 do not disturb is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 202 do not disturb is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 203 do not disturb is disabled
– dialparties.agi: Extension 205 do not disturb is disabled
> dialparties.agi: extnum 201 has: cw: 0; hascfb: 0 [] hascfu: 0 []
dialparties.agi: EXTENSION_STATE: 0 (NOT_INUSE)
dialparties.agi: Extension 201 has ExtensionState: 0
– dialparties.agi: Checking CW and CFB status for extension 201
– dialparties.agi: dbset CALLTRACE/201 to xxxxxxxxxx
> dialparties.agi: extnum 202 has: cw: 0; hascfb: 0 [] hascfu: 0 []
dialparties.agi: EXTENSION_STATE: 0 (NOT_INUSE)
dialparties.agi: Extension 202 has ExtensionState: 0
– dialparties.agi: Checking CW and CFB status for extension 202
– dialparties.agi: dbset CALLTRACE/202 to xxxxxxxxxx
> dialparties.agi: extnum 203 has: cw: 0; hascfb: 0 [] hascfu: 0 []
dialparties.agi: EXTENSION_STATE: 0 (NOT_INUSE)
dialparties.agi: Extension 203 has ExtensionState: 0
– dialparties.agi: Checking CW and CFB status for extension 203
– dialparties.agi: dbset CALLTRACE/203 to xxxxxxxxxx
> dialparties.agi: extnum 205 has: cw: 0; hascfb: 0 [] hascfu: 0 []
dialparties.agi: EXTENSION_STATE: 0 (NOT_INUSE)
dialparties.agi: Extension 205 has ExtensionState: 0
– dialparties.agi: Checking CW and CFB status for extension 205
– dialparties.agi: dbset CALLTRACE/205 to xxxxxxxxxx
– dialparties.agi: Filtered ARG3: 201-202-203-205
> dialparties.agi: NODEST: 600 adding M(auto-blkvm) to dialopts: TtrM(auto-blkvm)
> dialparties.agi: NODEST: 600 blkvm enabled macro already in dialopts: TtrM(auto-blkvm)
dialparties.agi: Setting default NOANSWER DIALSTATUS since no extensions available
dialparties.agi: RVOL_MODE ‘’
dialparties.agi: RVOL is:
dialparties.agi: RVOLPARENT is:

Saving each extension and applying fixed the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.