All circuits are busy now please try your call again later

Hi all! When i call to external asterisk block my calls. This happens on only one trunk.

[2020-06-25 13:12:27] WARNING[15389][C-00000220]: ast_expr2.fl:470 ast_yyerror: ast_yyerror(): syntax error: syntax error, unexpected ‘>’, expecting ‘-’ or ‘!’ or ‘(’ or ‘’; Input:
“LIMIT”=“LIMIT” & 3 & 0 & >0 & 0>=

How I can fix it?

Well, that error message isn’t particularly helpful.

Which version of FreePBX and Asterisk are you running? I would probably start by making sure that FreePBX and all modules are up to date: fwconsole ma upgradeall

Actually, it is. We’ve seen it before, usually when the Caller ID field has an error in it. Check your extension, outbound route, and trunk configurations and make sure the Caller ID is set and set correctly.

I mean, it’s a generic dialplan error, it could be anything. I am confused what you mean by Caller ID field has an error in it. Are we allowing bad data to be pushed to dialplan?

It’s not even an error, its a warning and is non fatal, the call will progress after. We need a full call trace to understand what’s going on, not a single line
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/Providing+Great+Debug#ProvidingGreatDebug-AsteriskLogs-PartII

1 Like

There are plenty of examples (at least 20) where this error message comes up. Some are solved by core changes, some by making sure all of the variables associated are filled in correctly. The proximal cause is that a variable is blank and isn’t interpreted by Asterisk correctly, causing the comparison to fail. The tricky bit is figuring out what isn’t filled in.

This is a similar discussion from 2019. Something in the setup is blank, causing the comparison to fail. A similar example from 2016.

Hi, all, thanks for answers. I resolved this issue by change my Outbound CallerID to blank line and set CID options to Force Trunk CID

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.