All circuits are busy now on outgoing

Hi All,

I have just done a new FreePBX installation and updated all modules. When I try to make an outside call I get a recording “All circuits are busy now” Incoming seems to be working fine.

In the asterisk log file I get:
[Sep 15 17:45:07] WARNING[2261] chan_sip.c: Received response: “Forbidden” from ‘“XXXXXXXXXX” sip:[email protected];tag=as2bf035b8’

XXXXXXXXXX is the caller Id I placed in the outgoing trunk. Before I put the caller Id in the trunk i was getting the same recording however with the extension name where the XXXXXXXXXX is

FreePBX 2.4.1.1
Asterisk 1.4.6

Thanks for the help

Phoneeman

Your provider is blocking your caller id. You’re probably trying to pass digits that you don’t “own”, but it’s hard to tell without more information.

Thank You for your reply

My problem all started when I changed from Verizon Fios to Comcast Cable modem.
Then my existing FreePbx crashed and I installed an all new FreePbx.
At the same time I changed my router from an old Linksys to a wrt54gl with dd-wrt v23
Moor info: I am using Vitelity for my Voip Provider

Well that been said I changed back to the old linksys and verizon Fios and the problem still exists.

This would make me to think it is a problem with the new FreePbx install.

Thanks again

Phoneeman

Boy I feel Dumb.
I forgot to put “fromuser=” in the trunk peer settings.
This is what happens when you do a rush install. one little slip up can cost hours of debug.

Thanks for the help

Phoneeman

I am experiencing the subject messages when I connect my All stream PRI.I checked the configuration in my freepbx but no luck. Can anybody help?

Most of my problems revolve around the verbs so I don’t have much experience with subjects. I think you need to find a subject matter expert of subject messages.

You also hijacked a thread with a different subject (here we go again)

Lastly, you provided no information on your system at all “checked the config” is about as meaningless a comment as I could think of.