All calls failing

I have had raspbx running for a long while on an old pi and it has been working very well for me until I filled the card up and it went a bit wrong.

So after a fresh install of the latest version along (freepbx 14) with a load of updates and restoring from the backup image I have it all seems to be up and running again. I have reloaded the Obi110 box too.

Freepbx dashboard shows the trunk up and running and the Obi110 shows its conencted to the Freepbx.
Freepbx dashboard shows the extensions connected and the Digium D40 phones show they are connected.

But every call I try to make fails. I dial the extension and it says “call failed”.

Im scratching my head with this one as it all seems to be working … but it isnt.

Have I missed something obvious ?

Depends - what do the logs say?

I seem to have a lot of these …
[2018-Sep-14 22:08:06] [WARNING] (core/functions.inc.php:6188) - Depreciated Function core_users_list detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php on line 5908 [2018-Sep-14 22:08:57] [WARNING] (core/functions.inc.php:6188) - Depreciated Function core_users_list detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php on line 5908 [2018-Sep-14 22:08:58] [WARNING] (core/functions.inc.php:6188) - Depreciated Function core_users_list detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php on line 893 [2018-Sep-14 22:08:58] [WARNING] (core/functions.inc.php:6188) - Depreciated Function core_did_list detected in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php on line

I know that the backup that I restored from was not for the current version that I am running.
Could this be the issue ?

You have to restore backups onto the same major versions of FreePBX.

And there lies my problem - consider it solved.
Thank you.

Should I perhaps go back to the version that I had, restore it and then update and upgrade?

Or you can use the conversion tool. home2.freepbx.org

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.