Alert-info for extension's Find Me Follow Me not being set

FreePBX 15.0.17.34
Asterisk 16.17

It seems as if Find Me Follow Me Alert-info is not being set for the extension’s Find Me Follow Me, even though I have it set to Bellcore-dr1 in the Find Me Follow Me tab of the extension 506. This is a virtual extension, but the same happens for a SIP extension. In fact if I make a grep Bellcore /etc/asterisk/extensions_additional.conf nothing is shown and in the log it can be seen that the Alert-info is not being modified from the default None

However if I set the Alert-Info for a ring-group, in this case ring group 501, extensions_additional.conf shows the correct dialplan for the Alert-Info setting and the log for the call shows the correct Alert-Info, so this makes me think that maybe the correct dialplan is not being generated for a custom Alert-Info that is set for an extension’s Follow Me.

Call log to extension 506, which has Follow Me enabled and Alert-Info set to Bellcore-dr1, but the Alert-Info is not set:
https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/9b9e3dc8

Call log to Ring Group 501, which has Alert-Info set to Bellcore-dr1 and the Alert-Info header is correctly set:
https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/7c378119

Grep Bellcore, which show that the alert-Info dialplan is only generated for the ring group but not for the extension’s FollowMe
[root@freepbx asterisk]# pwd
/etc/asterisk
[root@freepbx asterisk]# grep Bellcore *
grep: backup: Is a directory
extensions_additional.conf:exten => 501,n,Set(__ALERT_INFO=Bellcore-dr1)
grep: keys: Is a directory

UPDATE:
The setting for the extension’s FollowMe Alert-Info is being written to the database, so it would seem that the dialplan generation function is not picking up the value from the database.

MariaDB [asterisk]> select grpnum, strategy, grplist, dring from findmefollow;
±-------±---------------±----------------±-------------+
| grpnum | strategy | grplist | dring |
| 200 | ringallv2-prim | 200 | |
| 201 | ringallv2-prim | 201 | |
| 202 | ringallv2-prim | 202 | |
| 203 | ringallv2-prim | 203 | |
| 204 | ringallv2-prim | 204 | |
| 205 | ringallv2-prim | 205 | |
| 206 | ringallv2-prim | 206 | |
| 300 | ringallv2-prim | 300 | |
| 301 | ringallv2-prim | 301 | |
| 400 | ringallv2-prim | 400 | |
| 505 | ringallv2-prim | 200-201-202-203 | |
| 506 | ringallv2-prim | 200-201-202-203 | Bellcore-dr1 |
12 rows in set (0.01 sec)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.