Agents reports busy in Queue burt isn´t

Hi @All,

I have a problem with a permanent agent in a queue. The phone isn´t ringing but asterisk says the agent is busy.

What can I do?

Thanks
Christian

I see the same here.
But it´s not all the time.
And it´s with an non static agent.
The agents extension works most of the time, but sometimes asterisk thinks he´s busy when he is not.
and the agent gets no calls for a few hours.

no idea what it is.

ok folks, glad you stated you have a problem but think like a technical person please. How would you answer this question if somebody asked you? Do you have enough information to go on to start?

There is a huge lack of details. We don’t know versions of anything… FreePBX (don’t answer the latest as that is not good if somebody 6 months from now reads this trying to fix the same issue), asterisk, etc. This a disto build (if so who’s and version) or hand build (if so what OS, etc).

The reason we always ask for this information is it determines if you are using a current version or not. With hand built systems it is very common to have permissions issues if the directions are not followed TO THE LETTER or you do something different then expected (don’t make Apache run as the asterisk user for example). Some distro’s don’t provide the same current version that is available off this site. Some have gone so far that they “forked” things (thus screwing things up for there own purposes) changing all kinds of things like version numbers, mirror locations, not includign all the modules in there own mirror, etc. Get the picture?

So please provide some details to start…

Ok, you are right. SOrry for missing information.

freepbx 2.5.1.3
queue 2.5.4.5
asterisk 1.2.24

Here is a trace from the asterisk cli

-- AGI Script dialparties.agi completed, returning 0
-- Executing NoOp("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "Returned from dialparties with no extensions to call and DIALSTATUS: BUSY") in new stack
-- Executing GotoIf("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "0?exit|return") in new stack
-- Executing Set("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "SV_DIALSTATUS=BUSY") in new stack
-- Executing GosubIf("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "0?docfu|1") in new stack
-- Executing GosubIf("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "0?docfb|1") in new stack
-- Executing Set("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "DIALSTATUS=BUSY") in new stack
-- Executing NoOp("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "Voicemail is novm") in new stack
-- Executing GotoIf("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "1?s-BUSY|1") in new stack
-- Goto (macro-exten-vm,s-BUSY,1)
-- Executing NoOp("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "Extension is reporting BUSY and not passing to Voicemail") in new stack
-- Executing GotoIf("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "0?exit|1") in new stack
-- Executing PlayTones("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "busy") in new stack
-- Executing Busy("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "20") in new stack
-- Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,1 is busy

The second agent is working fine. Both are static.

Thanks
Christian

You have a ‘hung’ call.
Type in the asterisk console:
show channels
This will list any calls present, when you have 0 (zero) do this:
soft hangup tab key
This will list all calls, select the call you want to hang up then press enter, or do an amportal stop then amportal start

Hi,

thanks. This is the problem.
With

soft hangup ‘channal’

I got no positiv result. Do I have any other possebilitys as a restart of freepbx?

Cheers
Christian

Then the agent have his phone set to DND.

- AGI Script dialparties.agi completed, returning 0
-- Executing NoOp("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "Returned from dialparties with no extensions to call and DIALSTATUS: BUSY") in new stack
-- Executing GotoIf("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "0?exit|return") in new stack
-- Executing Set("Local/024@from-internal-a2ce,2", "SV_DIALSTATUS=BUSY") in new stack

If the phone has the function Do-Not-Disturb and that is selected the phone is returning BUSY.
Check the phone or reboot it.

Hi this was my first guess. But the phone isn´t set to dnd. Not by the phone it self and not by freepbx.
The phone was rebooting thre times.

I can call the phone by dailing 024 but not thrue the queue.

It is a hanging channal because the panel shows the same. but not the 024 but the other end 2300.