After restore to new home, can't install Zulu or Sangoma Connect


(Greg Snover) #21

I think this specific problem was a One-Off because I have not seen it again - so probably not worth a ticket unless it happens again.

I did open a ticket for the next machine I restored because it’s the first one that had Connect with users enabled on it, and when I restored it, they were not correctly set up anymore, even though the restore reported no errors related to the Module nor the restore.

I have another 16 machines to migrate - I will file trouble tickets with any of the others if they don’t restore correctly - I think I finally have a procedure for doing the Backup and the Restore that works almost all the time.


(system) closed #22

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.