After installing E1 DAHDI, extensions cannot call each other

Good day

I have installed a Openvox D110P card, which intergrates into a TDM PABX, can call from the PABX to the Feepbx, but after the install, extension cannot call each other on the Freepbx, I did a debug and got the following:
localhostCLI>
== Using SIP RTP TOS bits 184
== Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
– Executing [[email protected]:1] Dial(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “dahdi/g0/8950”) in new stack
– Requested transfer capability: 0x00 - SPEECH
– Called dahdi/g0/8950
– DAHDI/i1/8950-2c is proceeding passing it to SIP/8953-00000009
– Span 1: Channel 0/1 got hangup request, cause 42
– DAHDI/i1/8950-2c is circuit-busy
– Hungup ‘DAHDI/i1/8950-2c’
== Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)
– Executing [[email protected]:2] Hangup(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (from-internal, 8950, 2) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/8953-00000009’
– Executing [[email protected]:1] Macro(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “hangupcall”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:1] GotoIf(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “1?endmixmoncheck”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,9)
– Executing [[email protected]:9] NoOp(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “End of MIXMON check”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:10] GotoIf(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “1?nomeetmemon”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,28)
– Executing [[email protected]:28] NoOp(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “End of MEETME check”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:29] GotoIf(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “1?noautomon”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,34)
– Executing [[email protected]:34] NoOp(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “TOUCH_MONITOR_OUTPUT=”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:35] GotoIf(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “1?noautomon2”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,41)
– Executing [[email protected]:41] NoOp(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “MONITOR_FILENAME=”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:42] GotoIf(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “1?skiprg”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,45)
– Executing [[email protected]:45] GotoIf(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “1?skipblkvm”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,48)
– Executing [[email protected]:48] GotoIf(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “1?theend”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,50)
– Executing [[email protected]:50] AGI(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “hangup.agi”) in new stack
– Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/hangup.agi
– <SIP/8953-00000009>AGI Script hangup.agi completed, returning 0
– Executing [[email protected]:51] Hangup(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 51) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/8953-00000009’ in macro ‘hangupcall’
== Spawn extension (from-internal, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/8953-00000009’
localhost
CLI>

Its seems it is trying to use the Dahdi trunk to call each other, I can call from PABX into FReepbx, but calls from Freepbx gives me errors.

Please help?

Here is the log portion that matters:

– Executing [[email protected] links icon-internal:1] Dial(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “dahdi/g0/8950”) in new stack
– Requested transfer capability: 0x00 - SPEECH
– Called dahdi/g0/8950
– DAHDI/i1/8950-2c is proceeding passing it to SIP/8953-00000009
– Span 1: Channel 0/1 got hangup request, cause 42
– DAHDI/i1/8950-2c is circuit-busy

The first thing that hit me was that you called “8950” which seems odd.

– Executing [[email protected] links icon-internal:1] Dial(“SIP/8953-00000009”, “dahdi/g0/8950”) in new stack

That said your carriers complaint:

– Span 1: Channel 0/1 got hangup request, cause 42

Hangup Cause 42:
This cause indicates that the switching equipment generating this cause is experiencing a period of high traffic.