Hello there,

I am running a FreePBX VPS hosted on Digital Ocean with:

PiAF Installed Version: 3.0.6.7
FreePBX Version: 13.0.10 1
Running Asterisk Version: 12.8.1
Asterisk Source Version: 12.8.1

Running on CentOS 6.7 (Final)
Kernel Version: 2.6.32-504.12.2.el6.x86_64 - 64 Bit

I am trying to add users so they can access areas of the admin panel. I believe this is done through the Administrators Module, according to the FreePBX Wiki.

However, I don’t have that module installed (I don’t see the Administrators options on the admin menu) and I don’t know how I can install it. I have googled, looked at both FreePBX and PiAF forums to no avail. Can you please help? Or perhaps, adding users to the admin panel can be done another way other than using the Administrators Module? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide…

PiAF does not use the Administrators module. You login with “maint”. Therefore you can’t use the administrators module.

Thank you Andrew for the quick response… I realize that this may be the wrong forum, but do you know if there’s a way to add “maint” users to PiAF? I really need to add admin users to the system :confused:

Probably technically possible, but I’ve not seen it documented anywhere. You would have to change distros to get this feature.