secret=***********
type=peer
qualify=300
insecure=very
canreinvite=no
fromuser=0033972XXXXXX
port=5962

I have the error below on every outside call:
chan_sip.c: Got SIP response 484 “Address Incomplete” back from 91.121.129.29:5962

please help me… :slight_smile:

B.R.
JC

It’s very difficult to said what exactly causes and how to solve on.

But regarding to SIP message “484 “Address Incomplete” it could understand as; provider is expecting call with a prefix, therefore should check with provider dial pattern rules to carry out calls and set provider dial patterns on outbound routes.

Otherwise should collect call and event log information.

Thank you for your reply.

how do i know which prefix OVH is asking for, because i can’t find anything ?

Best
JC

Well that’s upon to OVH service information, I guess they gave beforehand services information documents, by the way on google search it seem have a forum.

1 Like

Looking at the forum, I found

which shows complete settings (for another device) and a working solution. Do the analogous codec settings:
disallow=all
allow=alaw
and test. If no luck, perhaps your number format is incorrect. If incoming is working, it’s a good bet that if you send a call in the same format as incoming caller ID, it will work.

If you still have trouble, at the Asterisk command prompt type
sip set debug on
make a test call, paste the Asterisk log for the call at pastebin.freepbx.org and post the link here.

1 Like

Good evening Stewart1

sorry I couldn’t answer earlier …

i tried is it doesn’t work better always the same error message !!!

below the link :

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/8d179646

Thanks for your help
JC

Hello,
to finalize this post.
I changed operator and I modified the jobs random sleep = 30 and expiry time system = 3600

i’ts good.
B.R.
JC

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.