Adding multiple extensitons

hay all

Is there a tool or script that will add multiple extionstions? I have a project to set up 189 extensions and am dreading doing 1 by 1.

Thank you for all your help

Michael Mosier

It’s not what I would call “fully baked” - still, if you are willing to work around the installation quirks, it may be easier than entering extensions by hand, if you can get it to work properly:

http://www.freepbx.org/trac/ticket/2826

If you decide to try it, it would be helpful if you could keep notes on what you had to do to get it to work (if anything) and add those to the comments on the ticket. Be sure to read my comment - I tried to install it and ran into snags, but couldn’t really test it because I didn’t have a group of extensions to add. It sounds like in your case, it might be worth your time to spend a few minutes working around the installation issues, if you can.

Thanks to wiseoldowl’s helpful comments, I have been able to make some improvements. The newest version just posted should install without any problem. Documentation is limited, so take a look at the template file and comments in page.bulkextensions.php.

Thanks, Seth