Add Redial soft key to Polycom VVX 410

Hello,

First FreePBX installation so please bare with my questions and limited knowledge. Thanks to this forum/community I was able to get my FreePBX 14 off the ground this weekend. I have it configured with a Vega 60G with 1 pots line, currently. Incoming and outgoing calls work great. Caller ID works, now :expressionless: That was a web adventure to figure out just to change “Authentication” to “Calling Party” on the Vega 60G.

My issue is my Polycom VVX410 running UC 5.5.1 only have the DND softkey displayed. I wish to add Redial as an option but can’t figure out how to go about doing this. I’ve tried adding a macro I found on the polycom forum through the Web configuration utility: but I assume I am missing some parameters.

I’ve also tried adding via the Horizontal Soft Key option in EPM however I can’t find what the action is for Redial. I can’t find a feature code, if one exists, for it. Is a feature code an action?

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

With a little early morning web crawling I was able to create the “Redial” soft key on the polycom vvx 410 by creating a .cfg file and uploading through the Web GUI Import Configuration utility.

See attached image for redial.cfg config code for anyone that needs it for Polycom VVX phones.redialcfg

FreePBX 14.0.1.36
Asterisk Version: 13.18.4

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.