Well, I tested it out on my test server, even added back the Account Code search field.
In my /var/www/html/admin/cdr/call-log.php, line 75 in the “original” section contains:
$FG_TABLE_COL=array ("Accountcode", "accountcode", "8%", "center", "", "20");
So I copied and pasted it to line 97, just after the line for the Duration field.
Note, change the “” there just before the “20” so that it says “SORT”, and the Accountcode column will be sortable. Nice! Like this:
$FG_TABLE_COL=array ("Accountcode", "accountcode", "8%", "center", "SORT", "20");
EDIT: I forgot! Also around Line 105, add “accountcode” to the query variable:
$FG_COL_QUERY='calldate, channel, src, clid, dst, disposition, duration, accountcode';
I noticed later in the file, around line 484 through to around 521, that some lines were commented out with “AMP”, including the Account Code search box. So, I uncommented the Account code search box lines.
After saving, and refreshing the reports page, I now have a search box for Account Code showing up in between “Source” and “Channel”, and a new column at the end of the search results for Account Code.
Now, on my test box at least, I can search by Account code if I want, but all search will show the Accountcode column, and the CSV and PDF export have it. My accounting folks are itching to try it for real!