A200 Card Isn't Working

(Michael Coulton) #21

Hello

I’ve removed the card and uninstalled DAHDI Config module, then re-installed it along with the card. Still getting the same results. Is there anyone from FreePBX that can comment on this? I presume the card should automatically be recognized whenever it is present?

Thanks
Michael

You don’t need to use the DAHDI config module at all. Set up the card with the setup-sangoma command and that should be it.

(Michael Coulton) #23

Hello

Setting up the card via “setup-sangoma” command doesn’t work. I’ve been through this countless times.

Thanks
Michael

(Michael Coulton) #24

Hello Sangoma

Is there someone from Sangoma reading this post that can give me some help? I’ve had this resolved (temporarily) via the paid support option and don’t think I should have to pay again. All equipment is Sangoma branded and I’m not running any customized modules, so something within FreePBX / Asterisk / Digium has failed and I need it cleared up. If you can provide me the steps, I am more than willing to help out.

Thanks in advance.
Michael

(system) closed #25

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.