A108 card does not install properly

Hello all:
elastix2.3
My customer install sangoma A108, run setup-sangoma detects only 4 ports. What’s happening here? what should i do?
Execute lspci, can detect the card.

======================================================================
This are partial result of executing lspci:
01:00.0 RAID bus controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic Unknown device 0079 (rev 05)
06:00.0 PCI bridge: Vitesse Semiconductor VSC452 [SuperBMC] (rev 01)
07:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Matrox Graphics, Inc. Unknown device 0530
0b:00.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet (rev 20)
0b:00.1 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet (rev 20)
1a:00.0 PCI bridge: PLX Technology, Inc. PEX 8111 PCI Express-to-PCI Bridge (rev 21)
1b:04.0 Network controller: Sangoma Technologies Corp. A104d QUAD T1/E1 AFT card

=======================================================================

We (the FreePBX User Community) can’t really help you. You’re using an unsupported phone system - Elastix isn’t FreePBX. In fact, Elastix was bought by a commercial company (3CX) and then adandoned. For the card, it sounds like you need to contact Sangoma on their support portal. Unless you want to convert the system to FreePBX, I doubt there’s a lot anyone can do for you.

That card shows up as 4 port. Even at the pci bus level it shows 4 port. You sure you have a 8 port card.

yes, i am sure i have a 8 port card.

Well your output above shows it’s a 4 port card. I suggest contacting Sangoma support at https://support.sangoma.com and provide them the serial number as the output from lspci also shows it’s a 4 port.

Ok, thanks. I already submitted the ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.