A problem at outgoing calls

Hi,
I use soft phone, when I make call from any extension to any number starts with 1xxxxxxxxxx, then I find the call is coming to the soft phone, my soft phone is ringing. I mean the extension looks like it send the call and receive it at the same time.
please help we with this problem.

edit: How can I link the extensions with the main trunk in order to make calls through the main trunk???

Are you actually dialing yourself? Paste the asterisk logs to see what’s going on.

OK, in Outbound Route>Optional Destination on Congestion I chose Extensions , now I get back it to “Normal Congestion”, so the call does not appear now on the soft phone anymore.
but the problem is still not solved, when I call any number from the extension nothing happens, the call did not succeed.
but when I call from the trunk directly, the call does succeed.
How can I link the extensions with the main trunk in order to make calls through the main trunk???

The wiki, linked at the top of this page, gets most folks up and running. It might take more than 30 minutes of dedicated attention though.

1. Get your extensions working
  2. Get your trunks working
  3. Provide Inbound Routes
  4. Provide outbound routes.
  5. Test stuff . . .
  6. If anything doesn’t work, go back to step 1. with increased attention.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.