64 Bit and Asterisk Ver. 11.14.0 problems

Hello,
first up I have a long time ago used trixbox in 32 bit machines and never had a problem.
So when I decided to use my 64 bit machine dual core 3.2 GHz machine to run asterisk and a vanillia install I though I was going to be a winner as this was the base to my file store at home.
The install was painless, I got the phones working first, then the trunks, all cool.
Played around with the workings for a bout a week, never noticed the problem.
The problem was the ntpd not turning on at start easy fix, then I decided that it was time to put a voicemail message, I phoned up the system via the mobile to make sure it was working, the first time I had the message, second time and other NONE, testing the message on the phne was a royal pain, every time I phoned up the IVR part worked up till the message then it just hung up.
I decided to test something else that did work the directory, this now does not work, even the wake up does not work correctly, using the wakeup, at home I use it every day, great alarm clock, it does not state the extestion, nor the time. Not real sure whats going on.

Basically I am looking for ideas on how to fix this instal, WITHOUT reinstalling.
I have a mail server running on the same box, a big raid, and other web stuff.

Just looking for a bit of help

Many Thanks Paul

What version of FreePBX are you using?

Thanks for the quick answer back,
well from what I can see it is version FreePBX 2.11.0.42 which is put n pasted from the bottom of the Admin page.
Currently I am about 2000 km from the install but can work on it remotely, any ideas are welcomed.
Personally I do not want to have to reinstall the complete system again, as the other services took a week or two to iron out the problems, it could of been longer one day rolled into the next.
I currently only have access to the FreePBX Admin pages and every thing else, also the voicemail / user control panel.

I look forward to any help, consider me a not so noob but also not elite white hat hacker.

cheers
Paul

I’d suggest you do an online module check, make sure that everything’s up to date.

Also, FreePBX 12 is a lot more tolerant of errors, and will tell you a lot more about an error if it detects one. You should be able to upgrade to V12 online