6.12.65-32 Updating error following restore:

6.12.65-32 Updating following restore:

Status
close
Please wait while module actions are performed

Downloading and Installing framework
Downloading framework 5081991 of 5081991 (100%)
Found module locally, verifying…Redownloading
Redownloading
Redownloading
Error(s) downloading framework:
File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/framework-12.0.76.4.tgz.gpg - aborting (GPG Verify File check failed)

I think ‘amportal a ma refresthsignatures’ may help.

Seemed like a great idea. Ran above ok. Now selected updates do nothing, blank processing window.

amportal a dbug

Ok, finally got time to try a different computer. For whatever reason, it was sucessful. I now have an up to date version 6.12.65-32, lets see if that will be stable. The last few weeks have been Hell with my PBX and 13.

Explanation?

1 Like

Andrew,
Copy ****

My PBX is still not working. It functions following a reboot but after some time (hours?) it fails. The PBX GUI and all functions are stable and the condition does not deteriorate further so it does not appear likely to be hardware.It shuts down normally.

My VOIP vendor says that calls are not being responded to by the PBX such that they then get routed to my backup contact numbers. When I look at the CDR detail and the logs, the calls are coming in and, to my untrained eyes, do not look too much out of the ordinary.

It is the kind of thing that makes one think of a memory leak. The problems began with an up to date version 13. I have backed up to 6.12.65-32 and updated that. My next idea it to reload 6.12.65-32 and not up date it as that copy once was working.

I am at my wits end. Any ideas?