404 not found for download voicemail and call monitor

Take a look around ubuntu probably has it located someplace slightly different.

hello,
at first buy a book about apache2, read it,
then patch the app_voicemail und than install Quicktimeplayer at your Windows…

bendig,

You really seem stuck on hacking asterisk because you don’t like that it insists on running apache as asterisk. Please this is not the proper site or forum for this. Take it up with the asterisk developers (I really hope you win as it would address other issues), but here we try and work within the confines of now a required piece of software is needs to be installed. I has a lot to do with people can normally barely follow directions and hacking and patching asterisk to make it work the way you keep insisting on going is not something most can handle.

sadzas has asterisk and apache installed in a proper way as asterisk needs, something just got missed, or something new has happened (a update chaning something) that has not yet been addressed.

Thanks fskrotzki for your help.

I really don’t know what I have to looking for, because I searched “session” and I didn’t find it.

Actually, I just find this (searching PHP):

asterisco@asterisco:~$ sudo find / -name php
/etc/alternatives/php
/var/lib/dpkg/alternatives/php
/usr/bin/php
/usr/share/php

Session files for Ubuntu 8.04 are in /var/lib/php5/ by default. This is set in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini. Look for session.save_path = .

I bet page.recordings.php is missing from your recordings module folder. This happened to me on Elastix. No clue why. Happened to over 10 installs nearly the same time.