I am having a problem that is limited to one extension/user. When I call one of my internal extensions then I conference in the problem extension (112). Extension 112 will drop from the call after 30 seconds. If I call extension 112 direct it does not happen. If I call extension 112 and then conference in other extensions it does not happen. It happens consistently if I call another internal extension first and then conference in 112.
- Freepbx 14
- PBX is hosted offsite (Vultr)
- All extensions are using PJSIP with Direct Media set to No
- All extensions are using Grandstream GXP 2160 phones
- All phones have NAT traversal set to Keep-Alive
- All extension are remote from the PBX and from different external networks.
- SIP ALG is disabled on all routers. All routers are the same Unifi Security Gateways.
I am not seeing any timeouts in the Asterisk log files but I do see an entry for:
Channel PJSIP/112-0000210f left ‘native_rtp’ basic-bridge
Any help is appreciated. This is just a weird obscure issue that is only happening in a very specific order/scenario.