20 sec delay's on out bound calls

I think your installation is broken, between these two lines

should have been more stuff, sorry, I would suggest you start over,

I had to delete about 20 or so lines do to max posting limit.
when you say start over do you mean "delete extensions and re create extension and or routes"
or do you mean somthing more complex?

If I where you I would start over completely, actually less complex at the beginning of the process, just read the wiki and follow it all step by step to get things working the same way as it does for most.

Ok
I have 2 Asterisk servers running PBX Firmware: 3.211.63-8
PBX Service Pack: 1.0.0.0
I will check for updated version to reinstall on one box
unless i here from you otherwise i wil assume the newer version is more stable.
one question before i let you go?
any reason why i had to disable
EndPoint Manager 2.11.0.1.99 Schmooze Com Inc Disabled "in order to get --OSS END POINT TO install/work"
And this may be a stupid question but with both boxes running , I stop asterisk on one server to keep from registering trunks…, can this cause me an issue two boxes trying to register the same two trunks?

I will try it out
Thanks

That is a distro version that has been “end of life” for a couple of years., I don’t use any “Distros” so I can’t help you there, you posted in General Help for an Outbound calling problem, since then you are whining about inbound calls . . . :scream:

As to End point managers, EndPoint Manager 2.11.0.1.99, it is closed source so I can’t help you there either. The OSS one works well enough for many.

Registering two services to the same VSP will without doubt cause you endless problems, just don’t do it.

Sorry for the hard words, but please RTFM ( all of them ) you REALLY need to do all that stuff, but good luck to you.

thanks for your time
closed

Dicko,
I am having the same problems with the new install
I installed with out raid.
I will update soon with

from bash:-
rasterisk -x 'voicemail show users'
rasterisk -x 'sip show peers'

from asterisk:-

sip show peers
voicemail show users

and cat /var/log/asterisk/full|grep “[0000]”

[2015-04-12 17:19:27] WARNING[26357] pbx_config.c: The use of '_.' for an extension is strongly discouraged and can have unexpected behavior. Please use '_X.' instead at line 3485 of /etc/asterisk/extensions_additional.conf

[2015-04-12 17:19:27] WARNING[26357] pbx.c: Unable to register extension 's' priority 1 in 'macro-outisbusy', already in use

[2015-04-12 17:19:27] WARNING[26357] pbx.c: Context
 'from-internal-xfer' tries to include nonexistent context 
'from-internal-custom'
[2015-04-12 
17:19:27] WARNING[26357] pbx.c: Context 'from-internal-noxfer' tries to 
include nonexistent context 'from-internal-noxfer-custom'
[2015-04-12 17:19:27] WARNING[26357] pbx.c: Context 'from-pstn' tries to include nonexistent context 'from-pstn-custom'
[2015-04-12 17:19:27] WARNING[26357] pbx.c: Context 'from-internal-additional' tries to include nonexistent context 'ext-meetme'

To make sure I am specific to my problem and request ="inbound calls going straight to VM"
I may repost under new topic if recommended.
also i will be deleting Zoiper soft phone on other system to make sure Zoiper is not interacting with my sysem. As Zoiper was the reason for this org post under “20 sec leg times”