2.7 (2.9) problem

I have a problem with admin panel. all modules are disabled. Like:
"Core 2.7.0.8 FreePBX Disabled; Pending upgrade to 2.9.0.5"
I cant enable it becouse i get error like:
Please wait while module actions are performed
FATAL ERROR
SELECT description, defaultcode, customcode, enabled, providedest FROM featurecodes WHERE modulename = ‘core’ AND featurename = ‘userlogon’ [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘providedest’ in ‘field list’]SQL -
SELECT description, defaultcode, customcode, enabled, providedest FROM featurecodes WHERE modulename = ‘core’ AND featurename = 'userlogon’
Trace Back
/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:11 die_freepbx()
[ 0]: SELECT description, defaultcode, customcode, enabled, providedest FROM featurecodes WHERE modulename = ‘core’ AND featurename = ‘userlogon’ [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘providedest’ in ‘field list’]SQL -
SELECT description, defaultcode, customcode, enabled, providedest FROM featurecodes WHERE modulename = ‘core’ AND featurename = ‘userlogon’

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/featurecodes.class.php:53 sql()
  [ 0]: SELECT description, defaultcode, customcode, enabled, providedest FROM featurecodes WHERE modulename = 'core' AND featurename = 'userlogon' 
  [1]: getRow

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/featurecodes.class.php:113 featurecode->init()
  [ 0]: 1

/var/www/html/admin/modules/core/install.php:62 featurecode->setDescription()
  [ 0 ]: User Logon

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/module.functions.php:1356 include_once()
  [0 ]: /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/install.php

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/module.functions.php:1328 _modules_doinclude()
  [ 0  ]: /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/install.php
  [1]: core

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/module.functions.php:1011 _module_runscripts()
  [ 0 ]: core
  [1]: install

/var/www/html/admin/page.modules.php:230 module_install()
  [ 0]: core

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:289 include()
  [0]: /var/www/html/admin/page.modules.php"

Haw may I fix it?

You can’t backup <-> restore to different versions. it causes precisely this problem.

I’m not sure there’s a way to “fix” the problem short of starting over with a new server install using the right version for your backup and upgrading from there.

If you can download the tarball for the version of FreePBX you need and install it over top of the failed install, it might fix it - I have used this method MANY times in the past - I have about a 90% success rate - not perfect but pretty good - Try it before you throw in the towel!

1 Like

Ok we had some very old copy of disk and all is fine naw. But I would like to update it. Will make disk clonezilla and try to update all step by step in new topic on other PC. Thx 4 help.

You are working on very old systems, too old to be upgraded to current. If you can get it to the point where it is stable and working with FreePBX 2.9 (or higher) you can use this script to migrate your settings to a new current install:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Elastix+and+PBXinaFlash+to+FreePBX+Distro+Conversion+Tool

If you can’t get to 2.9, you would be far better off putting effort into setting up a new system than trying to resurrect something from 10 years ago.

Take it from someone that has done it - you don’t need to qualify that statement. In my opinion, you would be better off putting effort into setting up a new system.

1 Like