2.3.1.8 upgrade to 2.4

I was performing an upgrade to 2.4 today and installed the 2.4 upgrade tool.
When I performed the next step of checking for updates and installing framework everything hung.
Calls would not process and I cannot get into the web admin.
I did killed amp and started it and now calls process but i am unable to get into web admin. I can access FOP and ARI

Can anyone help?

I have tried to download the 2.7 tarball and get the following error.Checking for PEAR DB…OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Checking user…OK
Checking if Asterisk is running…running with PID: 7543…OK
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf…OK
Reading /etc/amportal.conf…OK
Checking for /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf…OK
Reading /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf…OK
Using asterisk as PBX Engine
Checking for Asterisk version…1.4.18
Checking for selinux…OK
Connecting to database…OK
Checking current version of AMP…2.7.0
Installing new FreePBX files…/etc/asterisk/manager.conf has been changed from the original version.
Overwrite (y=yes/a=all/n=no/d=diff/s=shell/x=exit)? n
/etc/asterisk/vm_email.inc has been changed from the original version.
Overwrite (y=yes/a=all/n=no/d=diff/s=shell/x=exit)? n
OK (661 files copied, 2 skipped)
Configuring install for your environment…amportal…fpbx…freepbx_engine…done
apply username/password changes to conf files…done
creating missing #include files…OK
OK
Setting permissions on files…OK
Checking for upgrades…No upgrades found
Generating AMP configs…
Generating Configurations.conf, (if Asterisk is not running, you will get an error
In case of error, start Asterisk and hit the red bar in the GUI to generate the Configurations.conf files

Checking for PEAR DB…OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Running module install.php and install.sql scripts
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Bootstrapping /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf …OK
Connecting to database…OK
Connecting to Asterisk manager interface…OK
PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ext_setcallerpres in /var/www/html/admin/modules/outgrps/functions.inc.php on line 44
Generating AMP configs…OK
Restarting Flash Operator Panel…OK
Checking voicemail…
PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ext_setcallerpres in /var/www/html/admin/modules/outgrps/functions.inc.php on line 34

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ext_setcallerpres in /var/www/html/admin/modules/outgrps/functions.inc.php on line 34
installed
Checking recordings…

installed
Checking music…

installed
Checking infoservices…

installed
Checking framework…
enabled
Checking customappsreg…

installed
Checking featurecodeadmin…

installed
Checking core…

installed
Checking dashboard…

installed
Please update your modules and reload Asterisk by visiting http://172.16.6.5/admin

looks like you have an unsupported module which is breaking you, the “outgrps” module per your trace above.

Remove that module and then re-install.

At this point you may be best off by using the tarball and installing to a supported version like 2.7 (or 2.8 if you would like).

Just make sure to put in the --force-version 2.3.1.8 to install_amp. This will make sure that all required migrations are done since the failure above could have left things in a state that may think certain things were done when they were not.