We seem to have now got most of the bugs out of the 2.2 branch, so just to bring everything up to date, I’ve just released 2.2.1, to keep everything nice and fresh. For those that are subscribed to the sourceforge announcements, you would have noticed TWO announcement. That’s because I stuffed up, but I did that BEFORE this announcment. So if you’re reading this, and you haven’t downloaded 2.2.1 yet, it’s all OK.
Edit: If you read the article, you’ll know I’m travelling. I’m also trying out picasa and blogspot, and have found something very funny (well, for astronomers and other people vaguely interested in planets) whilst on the road. Have a look at the blogger post about The World Largest Solar System Model – Rob
The only thing that was in the ‘broken’ 2.2.1 was that the verison wasn’t incremented, and possibly the changelog wasn’t there. Nothing major, so if you have got it, and you don’t mind that the version is wrong in the top left, it’s all good.
Before I get to the changelog, if I could direct your attention to the Ongoing Outages page, I’m still $400 off reaching the target (to pay for hosting for a year). If you haven’t donated, and you are able to, please do! It’ll help keep the websites up, and the bandwidth flowing. There’s a nice easy ‘Make a Donation’ button over on the left of this page which makes it as easy as possible 8)
Anyway, after the begging, here’s the changelog:
- Fix ENUM lookup bug in 2.2.0 - r3546
- Convert MP3 MOH files to SLN (Asterisk Native) format - r3548
- module_install() now returns true for already installed modules - r3569
- Allow null and blank values to be put into astdb - r3576
- don't propogate dnd behavior and not ring other phones if this was not a prim mode strategy - r3580
- Apply fix for #1361 (patch #1667), mailbox field not being propogated in deviceanduser mode. - r3584
- Fix typo in extensions.conf, when pushing '0' for oper and not having an opereration extension defined, would pass a bad Dial string. - r3585
- added warning on save of trunk if user context left blank and user details filled in that details will not be saved #1666 - r3631
- limit rnav width #1647
- fixed panel displaying extensions over 9999 as trunks - ticket #1710
- List device technology on page when editing Ticket #1711
- fixed trunks stripping AMP: which removed ANY occurance of the letters A,M,P,: from the beginning of all trunks, also unified the display on the routing page partially noted in #1713 CFB when dialparties.agi decides not to offhook, user hits ignore/reject, etc. - patch #1681 - (Backport from trunk) - r3643
- now module_admin works even for "broken" modules, running from every directory - r3678
- do not display warnings about password when not using mysql/pgsql - r3679
- make the cdr page links a bit nicer - r3689
- fix typo in sip.conf - r3691
- keep rtone from being set in queues_additional.conf #1635 - r3697
- fix queues retrieve conf bug part of #1659 - r3744
tar zxvf freepbx-2.2.1-withmodules.tar.gz
That will upgrade your system to 2.2.1, and after that all you need to do is upgrade your modules, through the module administration page, and then click the red bar.
The reason I’m in a bit of a hurry to get this out is that as of Friday (it’s Wednesday night, almost Thursday morning, as I write this) I’ll be on the road for about 4 weeks. Whilst I will have internet access, I won’t have LOTS, and I am meant to be taking 1 week off for a holiday whilst I’m away, which will definatley cut down on my productivity. For anyone who’s interested in getting together and perhaps shouting me an alcoholic beverage of some sort, I’ll be in the Gippsland area of Victoria from the 10th of Feb to the 16th, then on the Ferry to Tasmania that night. Tassie from the 17th to the 24th, then in Gippsland for the first half of the next week, then I’m at Phillip Island for the Superbikes. Woot! I’ll be heading home after that.
Of course, after that, it’ll be nose to the grindstone, shoulder to the wheel, as we’ve got a huge pile of feaure requests that I want to get stuck into, and we’ll start to get ready for 2.3!