2.10 RC coming up, Other Updates

Recordings interface (ARI) has a PHP error which causes it to display a blank page.

It happened today when I updated to:

FreePBX Framework 2.10.0rc1.1
FreePBX ARI Framework 2.10.0rc1.0

Unfortunately I updated both together so I can’t tell which one had the issue, but I am guessing ARI Framework. I was running the previous version of both modules when the ARI was working a few days ago.

The following is the error.

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function framework_css() in /var/www/html/recordings/theme/page.tpl.php on line 21

I tried reinstalling the ARI Framework but didn’t fix the issue.

-Eric

I came across this 4 year old post when google-ing my issue http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/beta-program-issues/problem-with-web-interface-after-upgrading-to-2-5rc1#comment-13374

Following the recommendation to issue the command /var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin --help to check out various command line options, I performed an upgrade all:

[root@localhost recordings]# /var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin upgradeall
no repos specified, using: [standard,extended] from last GUI settings

Upgrading: manager, fw_ari
Upgrading manager…
Downloading 16522 of 16522 (100%)

Untaring…Done
Module manager successfully downloaded
Increasing read field size if needed…ok
Increasing write field size if needed…ok
Module manager successfully installed
Upgrading fw_ari…
Downloading 222896 of 222896 (100%)

Untaring…Done
Module fw_ari successfully downloaded
installing files to /var/www/html/recordings…done
installing files to /var/www/html/recordings…done
fw_ari file install done, removing packages from module
files removed successfully
Module fw_ari successfully installed
All upgrades done!

SETTING FILE PERMISSIONS
Permissions OK

Even though through GUI showed all modules up-to-date, there was obviously some sort of update that the GUI wasn’t picking up on.

Recording interface works like a charm now. Hope this helps someone else.

-Eric

Same problem here on 2 installations. I did the upgrade and ARI does work now.
Apprecciated.
Max

I’m stuck and it almost feels like when you have conflicting programs in linux trying to connect to the source, but I don’t. I am going crazy without my voip! I don’t wanna risk screwing anything up and FreePBX has me addicted to the crisp sounds of sip!! :slight_smile:

sorry for the bother! these geeky trunkers helped me out not too far from where i live. they move phone systems in my area and don’t even advertise their asterisk knowledge. i guess they used to work out in cali but are taking things more slowly now? anyways, lots of thanks to all of you in this community and to JB and Tylon in beautiful Denver, CO! Viva la FreePBX! :slight_smile:

started /usr/local/sbin/amportal start