14 to 15 upgrade issue with extension routes & db

Hello All,

The upgrade process via PBXUPGRADER did a good job, and everything looked good, except of of an issue i’m seeing.

extension routes is not enabled, showing the below pic in module updates.
An attempt to upgrade and enable results in the 2nd image. ( note it says no installed )

I then checked using fwconsole:
[root@pbx ~]# fwconsole ma list | grep route
| extensionroutes | | Not Installed (Locally available) | Commercial |

So I tried to install:
[root@pbx ~]# fwconsole ma install extensionroutes
creating extensionroutes…
In utility.functions.php line 123:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘asterisk.extensionroutes’ doesn’t existIninitalization of extensionroutes multi-insert failed::

With no success.

Any suggestions?

Please upgrade your extensionroutes module to the latest version which is 15.0.6 and give try.

Thanks

1 Like

As I mentioned above I tried to upgrade but it keeps failing.

You are doing install which will install from local please use downloadinstall to download latest copy.

Where can I download it from, and while I may be able to download it, won’t I hit the same errors as installing with fwconsole ?

fwconsole downloadinstall MODULENAME

“fwconsole ma downloadinstall extensionroutes”

This pretty much is the same thing as update and resulted similarly with the following:
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘asterisk.extensionroutes’ doesn’t existIninitalization of extensionroutes multi-insert failed::54_REC

My guess is I would have to try and force uninstall, but didn’t have success, and hope a re-install fixes it, but I believe I loose all the routes that are setup.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.