14 -> 15 upgrade still states 'BETA' Caution etc

Just curious when the upgrade will be set for the stable version?

When using the GUI upgrade tool it shows the following message:

FreePBX is currently Beta. You accept all risks associated with Beta software by upgrading. It is your responsibility to make proper backups if you need to revert. This is a fully automated process, therefore once you start you can not go back

It is your responsibility to make proper backups if you need to revert. This is a fully automated process, therefore once you start you can not go back

Can you post the link to the version of the upgrader tool you used? If this is a problem against the latest version, we probably need to open a FREEPBX ticket on the issue tracker.

Best wishes,
Matt

Hi @zmikulec

You are using older version of versionupgrade module due to which you are seeing the above tooltip.
Please follow the https://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=163840098 and download the latest version of the versionupgrade and your issue will be fixed.

1 Like

I was away for the weekend :).

Thank you both for your replies.

My current version is 14.0.3

I will check out the wiki and see if this resolves / report back.

Thanks.

Quick question, it looks like the wiki post was modified on the 14th of this month.

Just for clarification to others that may read this thread: Does this mean the official version 14.0.11 will filter down into the module admin sometime soon?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.