13 to 14 upgrade

I am trying to upgrade 13 to 14. I have Sysadmin Pro but the upgrade option is unavailable in there. So I found the upgrade script from the wiki page.

When trying to run Yum I get the following error. Anyone have any suggestions?

yum -y install http://package1.sangoma.net/distro-upgrade-1807-2.sng7.noarch.rpm
Loaded plugins: security
Setting up Install Process
distro-upgrade-1807-2.sng7.noarch.rpm                    |  12 kB     00:00
Examining /var/tmp/yum-root-olsewb/distro-upgrade-1807-2.sng7.noarch.rpm: distro-upgrade-1807-2.sng7.noarch
Marking /var/tmp/yum-root-olsewb/distro-upgrade-1807-2.sng7.noarch.rpm to be installed
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package distro-upgrade.noarch 0:1807-2.sng7 will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: schmooze-release for package: distro-upgrade-1807-2.sng7.noarch
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: distro-upgrade-1807-2.sng7.noarch (/distro-upgrade-1807-2.sng7.noarch)
           Requires: schmooze-release
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

yum install schmooze-release

Trying other mirror.
rpmforge | 1.9 kB 00:00
schmooze-commercial | 2.9 kB 00:00
updates | 3.4 kB 00:00
Setting up Install Process
No package schmooze-release available.
Error: Nothing to do

Is this a distro machine?

It was originally installed with the FreePbx iso… However, it seems like I’m running into a lot of issues like this.

Something is amiss with your system. I don’t think it was the FreePBX iso.

[root@Andrew13 ~]# yum list schmooze-release
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, kmod
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
Installed Packages
schmooze-release.x86_64                                                                                      6-6.el6.shmz66.3.4                                                                                       @anaconda-SHMZ-201501302108.x86_64/6.6

So I’m screwed is what you are saying? :slight_smile:

No. If you are not running the FreePBX distro, you can use this script to migrate your settings to a supported platform:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Elastix+and+PBXinaFlash+to+FreePBX+Distro+Conversion+Tool