After update GUI stopped

Hi,

I have recently update the modules for Freepbx Distro running asterisk 13.22.0.
Suddenly the GUI stops responding with the error " Exception (2002) SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused::SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused".

While login from SSH I got some information as below.
Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused::SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php on line 204
Stack trace:

1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php:204
  2. die_freepbx() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:142
  3. PDOException->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:137
  4. PDO->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:137
  5. FreePBX\Database->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:71
  6. FreePBX->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:153
  7. require_once() /etc/freepbx.conf:11
  8. include() /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/restore.php:7

Even I can not restore the old backup from GUI.
Please help me regarding the same. asterisk is working fine I guess.

Disk out of space?

df -h from CLI

Thanks for your response.

But disk is not full in this case. out of 433GB available space only 11 GB is used.

Thanks

My search-fu is having a problem, but it looks to me like your Maria-DB/MySQL database is hosed.

Search “MySQL sqlstate 2002” to see what the specific error is, but this looks like a straight-up MySQL failure.

• Check to see if the MySQL daemon is running.
  • If it is, log onto the console of the server and issue the command “mysql -u root” and see what it says.

From there, I expect you are going to have to repair a couple of databases and maybe reinstall your database tables.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.