Wrap-up time is ignored sometimes

Hi guys,
I have wrap-up time 30 seconds which worked fine. Sometime wrap-up time is ignored for agents and call straight a way come to agent right after agent finishes off.

My config is below.

[1000]
announce-frequency=45
announce-holdtime=yes
announce-position=yes
autofill=no
eventmemberstatus=no
eventwhencalled=no
joinempty=yes
leavewhenempty=no
maxlen=0
monitor-type=mixmonitor
monitor-format=wav
periodic-announce-frequency=0
queue-callswaiting=queue-callswaiting
queue-thankyou=queue-thankyou
queue-thereare=queue-thereare
queue-youarenext=queue-youarenext
reportholdtime=no
retry=5
ringinuse=yes
servicelevel=60
strategy=rrmemory
timeout=15
weight=0
wrapuptime=30

Anyone got solution for it.

Cheers,
MB

I have experienced the same issue. I think I’ve narrowed it down to when agents make an outbound call (such as a transfer) and then the call ends. I think maybe the queue disregards the original incoming call when it sees the second outbound call being made. I think maybe setting up another queue for outbound calls and assigning wrap time to it might work, but I haven’t tried it yet.

Well, in my case no agent made any outbound call or transfer a call. When a agent hangup the incoming call sometime not all the time but sometime randomly call straight a way come on ph with out a delay of 1 second.
Anyone facing same issue and any fix for it ?

Cheers,
MB

I’ve got the same issue. Did anyone fix it?

Hi @Eugene_85 ,

This is thread from 3 years ago. Asterisk and FreePBX have changed a lot since…

I’d suggest you creating a new topic with the most information on your system (FreePBX, Asterisk, Queue Module Versions) as well as Asterisk logs from a failed call, and a screenshot of your Queue config where you specified the wrap up time.

Thank you

1 Like

thank you

Use the latest freePBX, queues are very much stable in latest.
Thanks

I use freePBX 14.0.5.2