Web interface is blank after upgrade to 5.211.65-18 from 5.211.65-16

I upgraded a couple systems tonight from 5.211.65-16 to 5.211.65-18 both of these systems not display the login page but after logging in are blank pages.

from /var/logs/httpd/error_log I see

HP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman'A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) amportal a ma install userman 2) amportal a ma enable userman' in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:191\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(100): Self_Helper->loadObject('Userman')\n#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(36): Self_Helper->autoLoad('Userman')\n#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/userman/functions.inc.php(7): Self_Helper->__get('Userman')\n#3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/cxpanel/functions.inc.php(54): setup_userman()\n#4 /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php(209): require_once('/var/www/html/a...')\n#5 /etc/freepbx.conf(9): require_once('/var/www/html/a...')\n#6 /var/www/html/admin/config.php(99): include_once('/etc/freepbx.co...')\n#7 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 191

When I try to run either amportal a ma install userman or amportal a ma enable userman from the command line i get the same/similar error

Can someone tell me step by step how to resolve?

Somehow you are on freepbx 12 and the distro is on 5.211. Does that sound correct?

Yes, I was reading about this in another thread but got lost. The login page says FreePBX 12.0.1rc22 but my previous update scripts are all 5.211.65-*

rm -Rf /var/www/html/admin/modules/cxpanel
rm -Rf /var/www/html/admin/modules/userman

amportal a ma download userman
amportal a ma install userman

amportal a ma upgradeall

You also need to get on the 6.12 track

1 Like

Thanks so much this resolved the issue on both boxes.

Hi, i’ve the same problem.
The system ask for an upgrade but i’ve only a blank page
Version at login: 12.0.1.3535
I’ve try this procedure
rm -Rf /var/www/html/admin/modules/cxpanel
rm -Rf /var/www/html/admin/modules/userman

amportal a ma download userman

Fetching FreePBX settings with gen_amp_conf.php..

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman'A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) amportal a ma install userman 2) amportal a ma enable userman' in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:191
Stack trace:
0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(100): Self_Helper->loadObject('Userman')
1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(36): Self_Helper->autoLoad('Userman')
2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/userman/functions.inc.php(6): Self_Helper->__get('Userman')
3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/bria/functions.inc/userman_hooks.php(20): setup_userman()
4 /var/www/html/admin/modules/bria/functions.inc.php(4): include_once('/var/www/html/a...')
5 /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php(209): require_once('/var/www/html/a...')
6 /etc/freepbx.conf(9): require_once('/var/www/html/a...')
7 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin(15): include_once('/etc/freepbx.co...')
8 {main}
  t in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 191

what’s goes wrong?

rm -Rf /var/www/html/admin/modules/bria

Ok, work fine :smile:
Thank you