Watch Recorded Webinar: Popular add-ons and enhancements for FreePBX

Watch this Webinar where we demonstrate and review some of the more popular add-ons and enhancements designed for FreePBX, including solutions provided by, Sangoma such as commercial modules, Appliances, PSTN Hardware, as well as other FreePBX Certified third party software and hardware options that will enhance and expand the functionality of your FreePBX installs.
What we will cover:
iSymphony, Queuemetrics, Bria Stretto, Sangoma Appliances, Specialty SIP Devices, SIPStation, FreePBX High Availability, FreePBX Commercial Modules including Extension Routing, EndPoint Manager, UCP for EPM, IP Phone Apps, SysAdmin Pro, Web Callback, Outbound Call Limit, Caller ID Management, Paging Pro, Voicemail Notify, Fax Pro, Call Recording Reports, QXact Reports, Broadcast Dialer, Appointment Reminders, Parking Pro, XMPP Chat Management, PINset Pro, Conference Pro, VQ Plus w/ Queue Call Backs, Class of Service, M3 Multi-Machine Management

Who should view?
IT and Telecom Managers
Resellers and Integrators
Technology Decision Makers

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Will there be a video posted online?

Yes, we will post it to the webinar section of the video section of our website. It takes a couple of days because I our Videographer has to spend some time editing out the times I say … ‘um’… http://schmoozecom.com/video/index.php

I’ll also edit the original post here and embed the video.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

@mattbratt The video is posted above.

Thanks for posting. Very nice overview for the enhancements to FreePBX.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.