Voice Mail to Email and deleting Email deletes Voice Mail

Using voice mail to email how do i make it work where if i delete the message in my email then it deletes it off my phone and vise versa.

Example:
I receive a email containing a voice mail. I listen to it and then delete it from my PC. I also want it to delete from my Phone ext.

How can i accomplish this?

OK let me try to explain more what i am asking.
Voice mail to email is working great. What i am asking now it there is a way to get it working.
I have users that are requesting if there is a way to integrate email with FreePBX so when they delete the Email with the Attachment, it will also delete the message from the PBX.

OK let me try to explain more what i am asking.
Voice mail to email is working great. What i am asking now it there is a way to get it working.
I have users that are requesting if there is a way to integrate email with FreePBX so when they delete the Email with the Attachment, it will also delete the message from the PBX.

There used to be this functionality where if Asterisk was recompiled to work with IMAP, then you could do something like this with IMAP folders. This was a long time ago and I never set it up. I don’t know if FreePBX still supports something like this. https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/IMAP+Voicemail+Storage

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.