Updated three systems, RestApps Daemon no longer working on two

As the topic says, I updated three stable systems to the latest build using the System Admin module. The update completed without any issues but now the RestApps Daemon is not running. It does not appear to be running at all after a restart and when you try to start it manually This is is the response:

[root@pbx /]# /etc/init.d/restapps start
Starting REST applications daemon: [ OK ]
[root@pbx /]# I am running as root. Please start me as a non-privileged user

Checking status responds with this:
[root@pbx /]# /etc/init.d/restapps status
restapps.php dead but pid file exists

At this point, I do not think the process is running because the only php process I see is this one:php /var/www/html/admin/modules/dashboard/scheduler.php

The apps seem to work on our phones (Aastra 6737i) but there is no feedback. No lamps lit for DND or parked calls, Etc. It’s causing pandemonium withthe end users :expressionless:

I reopened FREEPBX-10020 since it seems to more or less a duplicate of the issue. I’m hoping this can be resolved without opening a commercial support ticket since there have been no customization. These machines all started as either the 5 or 6 track Freepbx Distros and it is the Freepbx updates that seem to have rendered them semi-operable.

I added a new bug report after more analysis: FREEPBX-10046

Forgot to add the current build:

PBX Firmware: 6.12.65-29
PBX Service Pack: 1.0.0.0

I am having the same issue with the restapps

FreePBX 12.0.74
Asterisks 11.15.0
REST Phone Applications 12.0.39

Did anyone find a resolution to this issue?

I really don’t remember for sure, but I think they updated restapps and the issue went away for me.