UCP Call History not showing anything / CDR Reports not producing any results either!

Hi guys

I am fresh to FreePBX and recently decided to run up an install of Asterisk 12 and FreePBX 12. I followed the wiki guide from the freepbx install for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 32bit.

I have the system all up and running with a SIP trunk - able to make and receive calls with a couple of extensions created for testing purposes. (I am using the Yate Client SIP SoftPhone to test from a desktop and laptop).

One thing I noticed is when I login to UCP and check Call History there is nothing listed, when I login to CDR Reports to search nothing happens and when I try call recording nothing appears. Also when I leave a voicemail on one of the extensions it doesn’t appear to show in UCP either.

HELP?

I tried running the ASTERISK CLI > module show like mysql and it reports there are 0 modules loaded.

I have also checked the /etc/freepbx.conf and /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf they both match user’s and passwords

Can someone help me at all? Do I need to install something else? Am I missing the CDR MYSQL DB?