@TrunkName appended to called number

Hi,

I just installed freepbx on a debian with asterisk 13, and everything seems to work fine.
I did not use a pre-made distro because the asterisk was already working fine when I added freepbx on top, which reset it’s whole configuration (wasn’t really excepting it though).

I then tried to replicate the previous configuration, from the FreePBX webinterface this time. Got everything working again (sip extensions, conferences, incoming calls through a trunk) except the outgoing calls.
According to the trunk provider, if I try to call for example 0123456789 and the trunk is named “TrunkName”, they see me trying to call 0123456789@TrunkName instead of just 0123456789.
The @TrunkName part is obviously a problem, and since it seems invalid to them they just reject the call saying it’s an unknown number.

My configuration is, I think, pretty standard. I just added the trunk as a chan_sip in the trunk menu, giving it a name, no callerid (each extension has one already), and those parameters in the textarea :

type=friend
secret=password123
username=15554551337
host=sip.provider.foo
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
insecure=port,invite
fromdomain=sip.provider.foo
context=incoming

I also added the register in the correct field.
I then added an outgoing rule, just given it a name and selected the trunk, and put . as the matching rule. The calls do get matched by it.

When I try to call 0123456789, in asterisk -rvvvvvvvvv I do see, just before it gets rejected, this :

Dial(SIP/TrunkName/0123456789@TrunkName,t,300)

Any idea where that @TrunkName could be coming from ?
I don’t have access to the actual configuration right now, I’m doing it from memory, if some information is missing I will be able to access the server to get it tomorrow though.

Thanks !