Transferier my existing settings to a new installation

Good day,

I do have a FreePBX 13xx installation as a hosted service. There are some issues with the installation (f.ex. I can not apply new setting without getting an error message) and the system is not running properly. Service is unfortunately not able to help.

So I decided to purchase a second hosting package with a fresh FreePBX installation with a different IP

My questions is: How can I transfer all settings from the old system to the new one (trunks, extensions, recordings, routes etc). Problem is that the backup function is not running proper as well, means whenever I try to run a backup I am getting this error message:

PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Backup’ not found in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/backup.php on line 40
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Class ‘Backup’ not found in file /var/lib/asterisk/bin/backup.php on line 40
Stack trace:

1. () /var/lib/asterisk/bin/backup.php:40

All suggestions are more than welcome.

Backups are working fine for me, is your system fully up to date? If you are running 13, check for updates daily in Admin, Module Admin, Check Online.

most modules are up to date, some of them I can not update getting an error message. Don´t want to play around to much with the resent installation as I am not really experienced…

have some broken modules, no idea where that comes from and can´t fix them. What I usually do is uninstalling those modules and then re-install them but errors are coming up as well

You can start by just updating the Backup module, that might be enough to get a backup to run for you.

Tried it a minute ago, even deleting and re-installing the backup module. same error message as before :frowning:

PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Backup’ not found in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/backup.php on line 40
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Class ‘Backup’ not found in file /var/lib/asterisk/bin/backup.php on line 40
Stack trace:

1. () /var/lib/asterisk/bin/backup.php:40

I found this as my first Google search result: