Setting up inbound call routing to get calls from any number?

I have a DDI number +8XXXXXXXXXXXXXX from sip.ippi.fr and I tried setting it directly on zoiper phone and when I made a call from my mobile number it worked. I want to set this inside freePBX.
So, I set upa trunk with all the sip.ippi.fr details and I created a inbound route with “+8XXXXXXXXXXXXXX” (and once with the +) “8XXXXXXXXXXXXXX” as my DID number and set the destination as an extension. I have given the context as “from-trunk” in the trunk.
Now, when I try to call this DID number over the phone, I just get an reply that the number is not available. I checked the CDR reports, there is nothing updated there. So the call does not reach the server at all.

I am using asterisk 13 with freepbx setup on docker. Is there any configuration that I am missing ?

Hi,

Set a general inbound route with _X. and another one with an empty field. This is the way you can see what is the DID pattern that your provider is sending you.

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

I get logs as
[2015-11-26 16:28:02] WARNING[21133][C-0000000a]: Ext. s:3 @ from-trunk: Friendly Scanner from
[2015-11-26 16:28:06] WARNING[21133][C-0000000a]: app_playback.c:493 playback_exec: Playback failed on PJSIP/ippi.fr-0000000b for ss-noservice

when I am dialling and the message comes as “the number you have dialled does not exist”

I tried changing the context to from-pstn, but the message just changes from @from-trunk to @from-pstn

Hi,

Did you configured the inbound routes that I have requested?

Thank you,

Daniel Friedman
Trixton LTD.

Yes, I did. And after that I get these errors