Reload failed because retrieve_conf blah blah error 20

Lastest version of FreePBX Distro (FreePBX 12.0.57)

I had this issue in another module but currently am trying to create an entry in the Set CallerID module to point to an entry I created in the Paging & Intercom module. When I Apply Config, I get this:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 20

click here for more info
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

I’ve read through several posts on this similar issue but haven’t been able to resolve it. I removed the Parking Lot module. If I point my Set CallerID module entry to something else, like Terminate Call, it reloads fine.

I’ve also ran chmod against the two retrieve_conf files as suggested in other posts but to no effect.

Thoughts?

There is more to the error. Please post the full output.

This is from clicking Apply Config in the GUI:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 20

exit: 20
found language dir fr for directory, not installed on system, skipping
Aborting reload because extension conflicts or bad destinations
1 error(s) occurred, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

After removing the entries that cause this error so it reloads without issue, I have the same problem if I set a time condition to point to the page group, so it seems to be somehow tied to the page group I have created.

Lastly, I tried a previous version of the paging module but get the same issue when I point something else at a page group as a destination.

I am unable to replicate this. I created a page group and added two entries to it and then assigned the page group to set callerid as a destination. As it says you have an extension conflict or a bad destination.

You can disable this in advanced settings by changing these two settings:

1. Abort Config Gen on Bad Dest
  2. Abort Config Gen on Exten Conflict

I know i did enable those two abort settings so I’ll turn them off and test again. Thanks!