Rediect Incoming DID Calls

He Guys,

Just want to see if anyone can help us redirect certain DID numbers to another server via IAX2 trunk

i have created the following dial plan but i am not sure where to place it:

exten => 0312345678,1,Answer
exten => 0312345678,n,SetCallerID(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => 0312345678,n,Dial(IAX2/myserver:passwordB@IAXserverB/${EXTEN:1},30,r)
exten => 0312345678,n,Hangup

Create an inbound route for the DID in the inbound routes module and set the destination to the IAX2 Trunk.

That does not work, it fails to pass the call to the second serfer

Okay, then create a misc. destination that will dial a secret number for your internal use only, like 9999999991.

Then create an inbound route for your DID that will route to that misc. destination.

Now create an outbound route that will route calls to 9999999991 to that IAX2 trunk that you want.

Now, on the remote server, set-up an inbound route for 9999999991 that will direct the call where you want it to go.

But, the other method that I told you about should work as long as you have an inbound route set-up on the remote server to handle calls to the DID.

It is simple, just create the junction between the two IAX PBX. Then create the Inbound Route with destination to the destination PBX trunk . Then create another Inbound Route with the same DID Number with Destination for Extensions or Queue or however you want.