Problem using time groups with custom contexts

I am trying to implement time restrictions for certain extensions for calls to destinations other than local extensions. I did this with previous versions of FreePBX by using time groups along with custom contexts. I have just installed a new FreePBX 12 machine and am trying to get the same scenario working, but am running into problems.

I have a time group named “School_Hours” and a custom context named “from-test.” The School_Hours time group is defined as 06:30-18:00|||*. The from-test custom context has all rules denied except for ext-local being allowed and my local, long distance, and mobile phone outbound routes being set to School_Hours.

When I attempt an outbound call, either inside or outside of the School_Hours time frame, the call fails. I am able to call local extensions just fine. If I change the local, long distance, and mobile phone outbound routes to allow, they work fine as well.

I have noticed the following lines in the full log, but am unsure if they are actually the problem:

[2015-10-09 23:31:50] WARNING[2833] pbx.c: Context ‘from-test_rulematch’ tries to include nonexistent context ‘outrt-1|06:30-18:00|||
[2015-10-09 23:31:50] WARNING[2833] pbx.c: Context ‘from-test’ tries to include nonexistent context 'outrt-1|06:30-18:00|
||

Can anyone please shed some light on this issue?

Thanks.