PJsip installation

Given I am still having issues apply config in chan sip, I wont be taking on the PJSIP project yet. But i wanted to ask if there where others that followed these instructions https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Building+and+Installing+pjproject
and if there switch to pjsip was relatively easy and
what there main advantage was after the upgrade.
Also as pjsip becomes more reliable or chan sip is depreciated will this project possibly be made easier such as a simple module to install and activate?
I forgot to ask about the console window in the image below and where this can be found? or is that all part of the project?
Thanks
Jeff

Are you using the freepbx distro?

Yes free pbx distro installed

I forgot to ask about the console window in the image below and where this can be found? or is that all part of the project?

Why do you need to compile PJSIP if you are using the distro then. It’s already a part of Asterisk 13.

When this post was made box was running asterisk 11 pbx 12
The reason why i thought it was not available in this version was because
in advanced settings i noticed SIP Channel Driver
was not set to default that should be Value=both. (chan_sip and PJsip)
I tried to revert to default saves changes but then reverts it self back telling me
I may not be an option available.
Please dont confuse this with my last post today Where i recently installed asterisk 13. in the last 24 hours
Would you navigate to that thread and advise?

You can easily switch Asterisk versions in the FreePBX distro. There is no need to recompile anything to add anything.

I switched back to 11 using the command
But will i still have a functional system after installing 13 from source.
Still getting error
Error!Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1
and some of the menus drop down options are light in color like as if asterisk has been stooped