Permission Error on DPMA

Hi guys i have FreePBX version 2.11.0.38

now im adding lincense of Digium DPMA all was working good until when i filin the license key and accept i get this error always

FATAL ERROR

Failed to open file for license. Do you have the right permissions?

Trace Back

var/www/html/admin/modules/digiumaddoninstaller/functions.inc.php:800 die_freepbx()
[0]: Failed to open file for license. Do you have the right permissions?

anyone can help please

This is the exact error anyone can help:

FATAL ERROR

Failed to open file for license. Do you have the right permissions?

Trace Back

var/www/html/admin/modules/digiumaddoninstaller/functions.inc.php:800 die_freepbx()
[0]: Failed to open file for license. Do you have the right permissions?

var/www/html/admin/modules/digiumaddoninstaller/functions.inc.php:561 digiumaddons_register->register()
[0]:
[1]: DPMA-R9SA5D6C2RHK
[2]: dpma

var/www/html/admin/modules/digiumaddoninstaller/functions.inc.php:519 digium_addons->register_register()
[0]:
[1]: DPMA-R9SA5D6C2RHK
[2]: dpma

var/www/html/admin/modules/digiumaddoninstaller/page.digiumaddons.php:112 digium_addons->register()
[0]: dpma
[1]:
[2]: DPMA-R9SA5D6C2RHK

var/www/html/admin/config.php:414 include()
[0]: var/www/html/admin/modules/digiumaddoninstaller/page.digiumaddons.php

What version of the Digium Addons module do you have? The current version is 2.11.0.4

Hi thanks for reply i made this work, but the next part of this is so unclear what should i do.

Because on most case on the guides it configuring it on local freepBX but the situation i have here now is i have digium phones local site and my freepBX is on remote hosted…will DPMA works with this…? since i heard its multicast.

What could be the best suggested setup for this please…guys please help me…badly confuse in this part…

Multicast won’t work across a remote site, in very nearly all cases.

To point the phone at the server, you’ll plug in the server’s address manually from the phone’s boot menu (and the phone will store it going forward) or if your remote site has a configurable DHCP server you can use Option 66 to automatically point the phones. See - https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/DIGIUM/Provisioning#Provisioning-DPMAandSwitchvoxConfigurationwhenMulticastisNotAvailable

Ruben, I am having the same permission problem. Could you tell us what you did to resolve the problem?

Are you also trying to use the FreePBX RPM of php-digium_register on a PBXinaFlash system?