Paging and intercom / Speakerphone

@Nucleus did you ever get this working? The Digium phones built in “intercom” feature seems to be disabled if you use DPMA and if I setup a paging group using the intercom and paging module, then dial the paging extension I’ve just created, the Digium phones ring, but they don’t auto answer, and the ringing is auto cut-off after two rings.@edisoninfo, @ashcortech and @awolf13 seem to be having the same issue, @malcolmd said it isn’t an issue. But it clearly is!!

I have a couple of other questions, too, not sure whether to post them here?!

1. I’m still struggling to get logo upload working using DPMA. Apparently that was working but has recently (last few weeks) been broken. I’ve tried downgrading the Asterisk Digium Phones Module to the previous version but that hasn’t helped, so I was wondering about downgrading the FreePBX Digium Phones Module - but I don’t know how.
  2. I’ve got hold of the 2.8.4 beta D50 firmware and I was going to give that a try uploading that to the phones to see if that would fix the issue? I can see based on another @malcolmd post that I should be able to login to the phone’s IP GUI and selectively upload firmware, but that doesn’t seem to work for me, I just get a 404 error.
  3. I don’t know how I can set the rapid dial keys using DPMA. Apparently this is what the Phone Book part of the DPMA menu is for? But I can’t see that any of the entries I make ever show up on the sidecar of my D50?? I’m kind of wondering based on this post if it’s broken in DPMA
  4. With DPMA, I can’t see how to get the phones to use the correct timezone

So many questions!