Outbound Routes

I am running FPBX Distro 6.12.65-20, FPBX 12.0.13 and asterisk 11.14.

I am having a problem with some outbound routes when I try to save I get a message Dial Pattern Invalid although I am sure Dial Patterns are correct.

After this if I make a change to the dial patterns and try to save the following error occurs:

FATAL ERROR
DB Error: already existsfailed adding/editing extensions to given route
Trace Back
/var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:240 die_freepbx()
[0]: DB Error: already existsfailed adding/editing extensions to given route

/var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:253 extensionroutes_add_route()
[0]: 4
[1]:
[2]:

/var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:209 extensionroutes_edit_route()
[1]:
[2]:

/var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php:437 extensionroutes_adjustroute()
[1]: editroute
[2]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/moduleHook.class.php:61 extensionroutes_hookProcess_core()
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:450 moduleHook->process_hooks()
[1]: core
[2]: routing
[3]:

Can anyone help?

Can anyone out there throw some light on what might be causing this?

Do you think it might be a good idea to post what dial patterns you are using?

I have been doing some more investigation and found the culprit. If there is a single zero in the main pattern field or in the prepend field the problem manifests itself. This was not the case in earlier versions. Before posting a bug report would be grateful if someone could confirm my findings.

As an update, if I select the advanced option to use the old style text box for pattern matches everything works just fine and I can use the single zero.